Mar 1, 2009

Mar 1st - Catch up

Right-o

Last night we had the reunion party for the show I musically directed last year Someting's Afoot (Musical murder mystery spoof) where we certainly did not watch an illegal recording that wasn't made of the show. Definately not.

I think things went awry when I noticed that noone else was really drinking as much as me. It could have been awkward. If it was, I didn't notice. So I'm kind of tentative about asking about it in case I offended someone or did something stupid. Cause everyone left in a hurry. Or I could have been unconscious for a while. Either or. 

Though at the party I re-met a girl. Things had been on and off due to a breakdown in communication (Our phones absolutely hate eachother) but we spent the rest of the evening after everyone had disappeared playing truth. 

Anyone who knows me will know I like playing truth. Mainly because I like being honest or I like being asked questions. Psychologists could have a field day with that statement. But I also find it's one of the best ways to get to know someone quickly. Maybe too quickly. Perhaps now we know why none of relationships last any length of time :P

But yes. It was fun. For me at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment