Feb 1, 2009

Feb 1st - First of the month

Yes I am in denial over January 31st existing :P

So here we are, the second month of the new year. Which means I have been doing this project for a month now. I'd be interested to know your opinion about what I've covered so far and which kind of post you liked the most, I'm open to feedback.

As far as a personal journey goes, I am starting to notice smaller things in my life that are pretty damn cool. However my mistake is having a sense of duty to my blog which is tainting the experience I think. It's turning into a chore which is completely beside the point.

I'm going to keep updating this as regularly as possible but I'm not going to restrict myself to a rigmarole that annoys me (I'm not sure if that's the word but I've always wanted to use it in a sentence). It will be easier when I'm not wading through school admin crap and having to adjust my sleep cycles.

So feedback below please, keep reading, keep commenting - The more people show that they're reading; the more motivated I am! Also I'd like you to tell me some of your remarkable things for the day you're commenting on so by all means chuck that below too :)

Peace out

2 comments:

  1. I like it. I don't even know you but I like reading it - it's well interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading your blog. It's always so well written.
    Keep doing it please!

    ReplyDelete