Feb 2, 2009

Feb 2nd - Auditions

I really freaking hate auditions. I mean they're fine in hindsight but in a bulk situation like choir auditions today, you feed from everybody else's nervousness and it builds up inside you. I have small lapses within myself which worry me, so I downloaded a self confidence course. It's one half overly happy dude talking and the other half hypnotism so should be interesting.

Has anyone had an experience with hypnotism? For/Against?

(I'm going to ask a question every blog and you have to answer them lol)

3 comments:

  1. I've been hypnotized before. A few times actually. I'm totally for it. It's a lot of fun and really relaxing. And I get a ton of energy after snapping out of it. I say if it works for you (like it works for me) then why not? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm actually considering a career in hypnotherapy so that's quite interesting :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. went to a hypnotist show not to long ago. didnt expect much but it was still an epic fail. he had to bring in his daughter as a backup and it looked like a form of child abuse so i'll go against

    ReplyDelete