Jan 7, 2009

Jan 6th - Public Bathrooms


I'm not really a squeamish person or pedantic or neurotic or anything (well I lie, but for the purpose of argument, let's say I am not), But I absolutely HATE public bathrooms. I see no possible reason for someone of the male persuasion to leave their bodily fluids everywhere but the specified reticle, I mean it' not like it's fucking hard to AIM!!

That aside, I was impressed with Albany's Food Court bathrooms. I walked into the cubicle dreading the worst. The thing was SPOTLESS. Bravo Westfield, Bravo.

2 comments:

  1. Lol, its so true. although the girls don't have so much "bodily fluids". but there still really not to nice at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life is hard for us men eh? It's amazing how bad people's aim is. Especially at school, my word.

    ReplyDelete