Jan 9, 2009

Jan 9th - In good company

I just had a nice and relaxed evening with some good family friends of ours - talking and relaxing as the food slowly cooked on the bbq and the children frollicked. I even got to kayak on their massive pond in an open kayak (I never understood the logic in removing all that waterproofed the kayak and stopped the user from getting wet) and then later swim in a 3m deep pool.

These things were not the best part of the evening. the best part was how easily everyone got on, there was not one uncomfortable moment and I love sharing time with people who are so cruisy. I think if everyone took the time to timeout and chill with some seriously good people, the world would be a better place XD

1 comment:

  1. I know ah. i mean i think every one could get on if they really try, even if you didn't like some one and you were around people who you both did it would work fine. Very good post logie. xxx

    ReplyDelete